MIL-SPEC / Federal (QQS) Ferrous Metals and Iron Alloys Datasheets
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
ASTM F-15 Alloy, commonly known as Kovar, is a controlled expansion alloy consisting of 29% Nickel, 17% Cobalt, and balance Iron. Kovar is produced to ensure good properties for machining and deep drawing as well as porosity free product. Its expansion characteristics match both borosilicate (Pyrex)... [See More]
- Specifications & Grades: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS; F-15, F-1466, Mil-I-23011C Class 1, 7726B, 7727, 7728C
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Plate (optional feature); Sheet (optional feature)
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy; Controlled / Low Expansion Alloy
- Width / OD: 0.0050 to 2
from Loos & Co., Inc.
Round wire is available from .004 ” to .312 ” in versatile wire packaging options; coils, carriers, spools, reels - the way you want it! Shaped and Flattened wire available upon request. [See More]
- Specifications & Grades: MIL-SPEC / QQS; QS 9000
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Galvanized
- Shape / Form: Wire
- Applications: Military Rigging
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Type 17-7PH® Precipitation Hardening Alloy is a semi-austenitic stainless steel which is austenitic in the annealed condition, but martensitic in the hardened condition. 17-7 PH provides high strength and hardness, excellent fatigue properties, good corrosion resistance and minimum distortion upon... [See More]
- Specifications & Grades: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Coil Stock; Foil; Wire; Wire - Profile, Round, Flat; Ribbon; Strip
- Type: Stainless
- Features: Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Precipitation Hardening