Shock / Impact Resistant Ferrous Metals and Iron Alloys Datasheets
from Allegheny Ludlum Corp.
Suitable for hot and cold work tooling applications that involve shock [See More]
- Features: Air; Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Hot Rolled (optional feature); Shock Resistant
- Specifications & Grades: UNS
- Type: ToolSteel
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Plate
from Universal Wire Works Inc.
Universal 110-S1 deposits are high strength, very tough and used in critical applications. This alloy was originally developed for welding HY80 and HY100 steels for military applications. Alloy 110-S1 is also used for a variety of structural applications where tensile strength requirements exceed... [See More]
- Features: Shock Resistant
- Specifications & Grades: AWS
- Type: AlloySteel
- Shape / Form: Wire