Bearings (BQ) Nonferrous Metals and Alloys Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Wear Resistant (Co-Cr-W). Chemistry of AMS 5894. This material surpasses 6K with better ductility, with the same good hardness. HPA COBALT alloy 6B H is the same composition of Cobalt 6B, except the material is hot rolled and then age hardened. The direct age-hardening after hot rolling provides the... [See More]
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; Bearings or Bearing Quality; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy; Superalloy
- Nonferrous: Cobalt; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; UNS
from Belmont Metals, Inc.
Featuring 99.99% Indium and Indium-Based Low Melting Alloys. Indium was discovered by the German chemists Ferdinand Reich and Hieronymus Richter in 1863. Reich and Richter had been looking for traces of the element thallium in samples of Zinc order, when they saw a brilliant indigo line in the... [See More]
- Applications: Bearings or Bearing Quality; Electronics or semiconductors
- Shape / Form: 2 lb Cake Even Weight
- Nonferrous: LowMelting; Bismuth; Indium; Lead
from Materion Corporation
BrushForm 158 Strip by Materion Brush Performance Alloys is a high-performance, heat treatable spinodal copper nickel tin alloy designed to provide optimal formability and strength characteristics in conductive spring applications such as electronic connectors, switches, and sensors. It is available... [See More]
- Applications: Bearings or Bearing Quality
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Strip
- Nonferrous: Copper
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C54400 Phosphor Bronze "B-2" "Free Cutting" ASTM B139, ASTM B140, QQ-B-750. C54400 Phosphor Bronze is the finest bearing alloy that the industry has to offer. It is an extremely machinable alloy that is equalled by few in the wrought metal industry as a bearing alloy. When annealed, this metal can... [See More]
- Applications: Bearings or Bearing Quality; HV / Electrical; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy
- Nonferrous: Copper
- UNS Number: 54400