Pressure Vessel (PVQ) Nonferrous Metals and Alloys Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Inconel 600 is a nickel-chromium alloy with good oxidation resistance at higher temperatures, with good resistance in carburizing and chloride containing environments. Inconel 600 is a nickel-chromium alloy designed for use from cryogenic to elevated temperatures in the range of 2000 deg F(1093 deg... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Nuclear; Pressure Vessel (PVQ); Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy; Superalloy
- Nonferrous: Nickel; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C46400 Naval Brass "Lead Free". Naval Brass C46400 is nominally composed of 60% copper, 39.2% zinc and 0.8% tin. As is typical of brass alloys with the duplex alpha + beta structure, C46400 has good strength and rigidity. By substituting tin for an equal quantity of zinc, a high corrosion resistance... [See More]
- Applications: BuildingConstruction; Marine; Pressure Vessel (PVQ); Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy
- Nonferrous: Copper
- UNS Number: 46400
from Universal Wire Works Inc.
Primarily used to inert-gas-arc weld base metals of similar composition requiring joints with strength, corrosion and heat resistance comparable to those of the base metal. [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Pressure Vessel (PVQ); Structural; Heat Exchangers, Food Containers
- Specialty / Other Types: LightAlloy
- Nonferrous: Aluminum
- Specifications: AMS