from Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
Rhenium Alloys Inc. is a leading manufacturer of refractory metals and specialty fabricated products. Our company brings together technology and engineering to provide innovative solutions to our customers in a wide range of industrial applications. We are committed to continuous improvement and... [See More]
- Features: Vacuum Arc Melted / Remelted (VAR) (optional feature)
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes
- Nonferrous: Refractory / Reactive; Molybdenum
from Fort Wayne Metals, Inc.
This superalloy is initially melted using Vacuum Induction Melting (VIM) techniques. This practice is followed by Vacuum Arc Remelting (VAR). The melt practice is an enhancement of the standard melt practice for ASTM F-562 material yielding much lower inclusion counts. This results in improved... [See More]
- Features: Vacuum Arc Melted / Remelted (VAR); Corrosion Resistant
- Specialty / Other Types: Superalloy
- Nonferrous: Refractory / Reactive; Cobalt; Nickel
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; F562, ISO 5832-6
from RTI International Metals, Inc.
From design to alloy development, machining, fabrication and assembly, RTI has innovative technology and a wide range of capabilities to create the right finished product to be delivered to you. [See More]
- Features: Continuous, Centrifugal or Other Casting Process (optional feature); Vacuum Arc Melted / Remelted (VAR); Corrosion Resistant
- Specialty / Other Types: Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Nonferrous: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium
- UNS Number: 52400