Lead / Lead Alloy Nonferrous Metals and Alloys Datasheets
from Belmont Metals, Inc.
Lead Alloys. Featuring 99.99% Lead in a variety of forms, Pb-Base Babbitt and casting alloys for jewelry and ornamental products, and Pb-Base Solders. Lead has been commonly used for thousands of years because it is widespread, easy to extract and easy to work with since it is highly malleable as... [See More]
- Nonferrous: LowMelting; Lead
- Applications: Babbitt Alloys, Casting Alloys, Lead Weights, Bricks for Radiation Protection, Acoustical Sheet, Fusible Alloys
- Shape / Form: Ingot or Billet
from Indium Corporation
Fusible Alloys include a group of binary, ternary, quaternary, and quinary alloys containing Bismuth, lead, tin, cadmium and indium. The term fusible alloy refers to any of the more than 100 white-metal alloys that melt at relatively low temperatures. Fusible alloys are materials that melt at less... [See More]
- Nonferrous: LowMelting; Bismuth; Indium; Lead; Tin; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Bar Stock
- Specialty / Other Types: Specialty; Cadmuim
- Applications: Sealing in Cryogenic Applications, Soldering/Fusing
from Metallic Resources, Inc.
Metallic Resources' electrolytically processed FOUR9's bar solder is higher in quality and purity by a factor of ten timescompared to any other solder currently available. Independent testinghas shown, and Metallic Resources guarantees, FOUR 9's bar solder tocreate 25% less dross compared to the... [See More]
- Nonferrous: LowMelting; Lead; Tin
- Specifications: MIL-SPEC / QQS
- Specialty / Other Types: Controlled / Low Expansion Alloy; Alloy
- Shape / Form: Bar Stock; Ingot or Billet; Profile or Structural Shape; Flats / Rectangular Bar
from Purity Casting Alloys Ltd.
At Purity we manufacture many standard Babbitt & Solder Alloys. For more information on the specifications & properties of these alloys, please contact us. Custom Babbitt & Solder Alloys are always available upon request. '. Babbitt Alloys are available in two ingot sizes (see chart... [See More]
- Nonferrous: Zinc; LowMelting; Lead; Tin
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; SAE; UNS; ASTM B 699
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Ingot or Billet