from Advanced Abrasives Corp.
Premalox Cer-Preme 100 Cerium Oxide Compound Powder. Cer-Preme 100 Cerium Oxide Compound Powder was developed using our Cer-Preme 99.95 % pure cerium oxide powder. It is ideally suited for polishing ophthalmic lenses and optical glass. With a particle size between 0.5 and 1.5 microns, Cer-Preme... [See More]
- Applications: Abrasive Applications; Optical Grade
- Shape / Form: Powder, Grain or Grog
- Material Type: Ceria
CoorsTek manufactures custom ceramic components for numerous types of lasers. Lasers: Excimer. CO2. Solid State / NdYag. Diode pump. Ion. More... Applications: Diffuse reflectors. Feedthroughs. Insulators. Ceramic sealed cooling channel components. Laser waveguides. Ion laser tubes. Materials:... [See More]
- Applications: Laser Applications; Optical Grade
- Shape / Form: Custom Shape
- Material Type: Alumina
- Density: 3.7 to 3.93
from Insaco, Inc.
Custom quartz or fused silica parts machined to your specifications [See More]
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Structural; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Optical Grade; Refractory or High Temperature Insulation
- Shape / Form: Tube (optional feature); WaferCarrier (optional feature); WaferSubstrate (optional feature); Hollow Stock (Tube, Pipe, Column) (optional feature); Plate / Board (optional feature); Custom Shape
- Material Type: Silicate / Clay; Silica or fused silica; SpecialtyMaterial
- Max Use Temperature: 1000
from San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
Macor is a relatively easy material to machine using ordinary carbide drills, end mills, taps, etc. and doesn ’t require post machining firing. Macor-Machinable Glass Ceramic is also unique in that it can withstand 1000 °C, has low thermal conductivity and is a good electrical insulator. [See More]
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Structural; Thermal Insulation or Fire Proofing Material; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Aeropsace, Nuclear, Medical, Fixturing, Welding; Optical Grade; Refractory or High Temperature Insulation
- Shape / Form: BarStock
- Material Type: Silicate / Clay; Glass Ceramics; SpecialtyMaterial
- Length: 3
CILAS develops transparent ceramics that are usable as optical components. These top-quality materials, which have an excellent level of resistance and transparency, are fabricated using new synthesis techniques. [See More]
- Applications: Lasers, Protection Windows, Jewelry; Optical Grade
- Shape / Form: Block (optional feature)
- Material Type: Polycrystalline YAG
- Thickness: 0.0984
from Materion Corporation
Materion Ceramics has the capabilities to manufacture complex and custom designs by the addition of a variety of machining functions. Input material used for customized products can be dry pressed, isopressed or extruded in form and consist of Materion Ceramics' BW1000 "high strength" material. [See More]
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors; Medical, Aerospace/Defense, Energy, Photonics/Lasers, Semiconductor, Telecom; Optical Grade
- Shape / Form: Custom Shape
- Material Type: Beryllia / Beryllium Oxide; SpecialtyMaterial
- Thermal Conductivity: 275 to ?