from Jaygo, Inc.
Double Arm Sigma Blade Mixers are engineered specifically for kneading, mixing, and homogenizing wet, pasty, and highly viscous products. The two Double Arm Sigma shaped blades, which sit horizontally and parallel at the bottom of the mixing trough, provide thorough mixing. The blades rotate at... [See More]
- Mixer Type: Kneader
- Viscosity Range: 1.00E6 to 1.00E7
- Media Type: Liquids
- Capacity (volumetric): 49.44
from Custom Milling & Consulting, Inc.
CMC/Inoue Double Planetary Mixers are the ideal choice for the mixing and kneading of viscous pastes or for gently blending shear sensitive formulations or for drying and granulating powders. A slow-speed, high-torque approach to material handling, the Double Planetary Mixer offers the capability to... [See More]
- Mixer Type: Kneader (optional feature); Planetary
- Operating Condition: Batch
- Media Type: Liquids (optional feature); Solid with Liquid Addition (optional feature); Liquid with Suspended Solids (optional feature); Powder or Granular (optional feature)
- Mounting: Benchtop (optional feature); Stand (optional feature)