from Delta Tau Data Systems, Inc.
The front panel includes a 8.4" TFT color display, handwheel, and a standard CNC keyboard with F1 to F10 function keys for machine management. The back panel includes all connectors for the complete machine interface. The overall dimensions of the ADVANTAGE 400 are 304.6 mm width x 205.0 mm height x... [See More]
- Communications: Ethernet (optional feature); Universal Serial Bus
- Number of Axes: 5 Axes
- Applications: Horizontal Mills; Vertical Mills; Lathes and Turning Centers
- Configuration: Key Pad
from Messer-MG Systems and Welding, Inc.
Embedded process database, standard shapes included, up to 6 tool stations [See More]
- Communications: Ethernet; Universal Serial Bus; Web-Enabled; Fiber Optic Bus
- Number of Axes: 6+ Axes
- Applications: Torch Table; Welding
- Configuration: Pendant; Pedestal; Integral Display; Touch Screen