Desktop CNC Controllers Datasheets
from Hypertherm, Inc.
Designed to be flexible and easy to use, the EDGE Pro delivers reliable performance for improved profitability and application performance such as True Hole technology. Using Phoenix software, this CNC improves cut quality and productivity by delivering our expertise directly to your factory, making... [See More]
- Configuration: Desktop; Integral Display; Touch Screen
- Communications: SERCOS; Universal Serial Bus
- Applications: Torch Table
- Control Function: Torch Position Control
from Delta Tau Data Systems, Inc.
The Advantage 900/Geo Brick CNC package is setting the latest trend in CNC control technology. The highly integrated Geo Brick controller plus amplifier module greatly simplifies machine integration by reducing many of the components found in a traditional CNC cabinet such as cabling, connectors,... [See More]
- Configuration: Desktop
- Number of Axes: 4 Axes; 5 Axes; 6+ Axes
- Applications: Horizontal Mills; Vertical Mills; Lathes and Turning Centers
- Motor: Servo