Porous Materials (Filters, Foam, etc.) Surface Area and Pore Size Analyzers Datasheets
The Flowsorb III 2305 / 2310 provides single-point and multipoint BET surface area measurements with speed, accuracy, and reliability. Samples having surface areas from 0.01 m2/g to over 1,000 m2/g are easily accommodated. The. FlowSorb III measures surface area using the flowing gas method, which... [See More]
- Test Media: Foam / Porous Materials; Powders
- Specific Surface Area Range: 0.0100 to ?
- Properties Analyzed: Specific Surface Area; Total Surface Area
- Total Surface Area Range: 0.1000 to 280
from Quantachrome Instruments
The NOVA e-Series of surface area analyzers offers a full line of rapid, high throughput B.E.T. surface area and pore size analyzers. Eight fully automatic models meet the needs of any research or quality assurance laboratory. BET Surface Area Analyzers All NOVA models can produce BET surface area... [See More]
- Test Media: Adhesives/Sealants; Ceramics; Foam / Porous Materials; Paper; Powders; Soil; Carbon, Catalysts, Organic Materials, Minerals, Powdered Metals and Ferrites
- Total Surface Area Range: 0.0100 to ?
- Properties Analyzed: Pore Volume or Porosimetry; Total Surface Area
- Pore Diameter Range: 3.5 to 400