Vision Aid Magnifiers Datasheets
from Control Company
Magnifiers provide an in-focus and highly defined view of surface details, illuminating uniformly over the field of observation. High-powered magnification has universal application for precise scientific, plant, and fieldwork. Illuminated magnifiers are supplied with AA replaceable batteries. [See More]
- Applications: Medical / Life Science; Textile / Linen; Vision Aid; For the Lab or Office
- Magnification: 2 to 4
- Type / Mounting: Handheld
- Size: 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
from Fred V. Fowler Co., Inc.
3-D sighter, magnifies objects greatly, normal vision is resumed [See More]
- Applications: Assembly; Electronics manufacturing; Industrial Inspection; Jewelry / Gemology; Medical / Life Science; Tool & Die / Machinist; Vision Aid
- Magnification: 1.75
- Type / Mounting: Binocular
- Working Distance / Focal Length: 14
from Wilkem Scientific
For accurate reading of burets and thermometers from 0.6 to 16 mm diameter. Consists of a 5X magnifier in a telescope barrel with two reference pointers for focusing adjustment. The device fastens by means of a self-closing clamping device, which can be moved up and down to the meniscus level... [See More]
- Applications: Vision Aid