Specialty / Other Calibration and Reference Standards Datasheets
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The OMEGA ® CL3512A handheld calibrator is two meters in one at an attractive low price. The CL3512A is a temperature calibrator, or thermocouple calibrator, that simulates type J/K/T/E thermocouple signals. Each signal is adjustable by using the coarse and fine dials. The CL3512A can also be... [See More]
- Type & Form: Voltage; Thermocouple Simulator; Temperature Calibrator
- Features: NIST Traceability; Handheld / Portable
from TEGAM, Inc.
Three wire input converted to two voltage signals in Scott-Tee transformer [See More]
- Type & Form: Standard; DecadeBox
from VTI Instruments Corporation
Ideal for Unit Under Test Loading or Simulation. 5 Watt High-density Programmable Load Module. Wide Resistance Range from 0.5 ohm to 1.5 Mohm. 0.1 ohm Step Size. Over-voltage, Over-current, and Over-temperature Sensing. External Voltage and Current Sense Outputs. Fail-safe Interrupt Input on Front... [See More]
- Type & Form: Resistance; Standard; RTD Simulator
- Features: Precision System Component