from INTEK, Inc.
Rheotherm flow sensing probes for duct gases are easy to install and provide long-term service with little or no maintenance. The output can be in mass, standard volume or velocity units. Options for hazardous locations (intrinsically safe/explosion-proof) are available. [See More]
- Meter Technology: Thermal
- Mounting: Insertion
- Pipe Diameter: 1.00 to ?
- End Fittings: In-line Flanged (optional feature); In-line Threaded; Sanitary
from Yokogawa Corporation of America
The AXF magnetic flowmeter has been developed based on Yokogawa's decades long experience in magnetic flowmeters. It offers outstanding reliability and ease of operation. The AXF magnetic flowmeter is significantly easier to maintain thanks to the combination of replaceable electrodes and a... [See More]
- Pipe Diameter: 0.10 to 16.00
- End Fittings: In-line Clamp; In-line Flanged; Plain End; Socket Weld / Union (optional feature); In-line Threaded (optional feature); Tube End/Hose Nipple (optional feature); Wafer
- Mounting: In-line
- Process Media Type: Liquid