from SEEPEX Inc.
seepex pumps of product group D are used for delivering and dosing small quantities in almost all branches of industry. They are especially suited for low-pulsation delivery of low to highly-viscous media as well as media containing solids and chemically aggressive media while achieving a high... [See More]
- Pump Features: AdjustableSpeed; CloseCoupled; ContinuousDuty (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; EndSuction; Horizontal; Level (On / Off) Control Device (optional feature); Multistage; Nonclog; Non-Metallic
- Discharge Pressure: 174.0
- Liquid Flow: 0.8542
- Inlet Size: 1.000
from Flowrox Inc.
The Larox progress cavity pump is designed for the most demanding industrial slurry and paste pumping applications. Due to its unique features and patented design, high efficiency and high pressure are achieved with a shorter construction. It also requires less energy, is easy to install, and... [See More]
- Pump Features: AdjustableSpeed; ContinuousDuty; Corrosion Resistant; Hygenic; Multistage; Reversible; ThermalOverload
- Discharge Pressure: 145.0
- Liquid Flow: 8.8100 to 660.4300
- Pump Type: Dosing; Peristaltic; PositiveDisplacement