from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The PHP-200B Series is a diaphragm-type, solenoid driven microprocessor based metering pump with maximum capacities to 4.5 gph and maximum back pressures to 253 psig. The housing is constructed of fiberglass-reinforced PPE plastic, with a NEMA 4X (IP65) enclosure rating to protect against corrosion,... [See More]
- Impeller Material: EPDM; Plastic; PTFE
- Discharge Pressure: 58.0 to 253.0
- Liquid Flow: 0.0032 to 0.0841
- Inlet Size: 0.188 to 0.500
from Valcor Engineering Corporation
The SV525 series dispensing pump is a solenoid operated piston driven pump that delivers a wide range of fluids with high precision.? ?By combining the easily adjustable stroke of the pump with variable cycle rates, users have complete control of the volume and rate of dispense for specific... [See More]
- Impeller Material: EPDM (optional feature); Viton®
- Inlet Size: 0.188
- Liquid Flow: 0.0032
- Discharge Size: 0.188
from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Seal-less compact design, handles fluids that destroy other pumps [See More]
- Impeller Material: EPDM (optional feature); Elastomers (optional feature); PTFE (optional feature); Viton ®-XT, Neoprene, Buna-N-XS
- Discharge Pressure: 1000.0
- Liquid Flow: 3.0000
- Inlet Size: 0.500
from Lutz - JESCO America Corp.
The 2300 Series mechanically actuated diaphragm metering pump is a compact, modular, state-of-the-art design. The rugged design makes this pump ideal for most municipal or industrial water treatment chemical applications. This pump has a metering head designed with a separation chamber behind the... [See More]
- Impeller Material: EPDM; PTFE
- Discharge Pressure: 60.0 to 150.0
- Liquid Flow: 17.0000 to 310.0000
- Media Temperature: 15 to 120