Stainless Steel Metering Pumps Datasheets
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The PHP-190 Series of chemical metering systems are unique instruments that combine a pulse frequency controller with a diaphragm-type pump in one compact unit. In the control mode, deviations from setpoint are converted to pulses which vary the stroke rate of the metering pump. As the setpoint is... [See More]
- Impeller Material: EPDM (optional feature); Plastic; PTFE (optional feature); Stainless (optional feature); Polypropylene
- Discharge Pressure: 22.0 to 232.0
- Liquid Flow: 0.0033 to 0.0542
- Inlet Size: 0.188 to 0.500
from SEEPEX Inc.
seepex pumps of product group D are used for delivering and dosing small quantities in almost all branches of industry. They are especially suited for low-pulsation delivery of low to highly-viscous media as well as media containing solids and chemically aggressive media while achieving a high... [See More]
- Impeller Material: Stainless (optional feature); Tool Steel, Hastelloy, Titanium
- Discharge Pressure: 174.0
- Liquid Flow: 0.2201
- Inlet Size: 1.000
from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Versatile, Reliable Pumps for a Wide Range of Applications. Pumps the full spectrum of low-to-high viscosity fluids. Features a seal-less design and horizontal disk check valves that enable the pump to handle abrasives and particulates that might damage or destroy other types of pumps. Simple,... [See More]
- Impeller Material: Stainless
- Discharge Pressure: 500.0 to 3000.0
- Liquid Flow: 45.0000
- Inlet Size: 2.500 to 3.500
The design of the A-Series pumps, utilizes an eccentric disc according to the Mouvex principle, this enables self-priming, even when dry, and pipe clearing. The A-Series pumps maintain their initial performance level over time without any adjustment thanks to the automatic clearance make-up system. [See More]
- Impeller Material: Stainless (optional feature)
- Power Source: NoSourceIncluded
- Liquid Flow: 220.1433
- Pump Type: PositiveDisplacement; Eccentric Disc Pump