Stainless Steel Metering Pumps Datasheets
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The PHP-190 Series of chemical metering systems are unique instruments that combine a pulse frequency controller with a diaphragm-type pump in one compact unit. In the control mode, deviations from setpoint are converted to pulses which vary the stroke rate of the metering pump. As the setpoint is... [See More]
- Impeller Material: EPDM (optional feature); Plastic; PTFE (optional feature); Stainless (optional feature); Polypropylene
- Discharge Pressure: 22.0 to 232.0
- Liquid Flow: 0.0033 to 0.0542
- Inlet Size: 0.188 to 0.500
from SEEPEX Inc.
seepex pumps of product group D are used for delivering and dosing small quantities in almost all branches of industry. They are especially suited for low-pulsation delivery of low to highly-viscous media as well as media containing solids and chemically aggressive media while achieving a high... [See More]
- Impeller Material: Stainless (optional feature); Tool Steel, Hastelloy, Titanium
- Discharge Pressure: 174.0
- Liquid Flow: 0.5195
- Inlet Size: 1.000
from Fluid Metering, Inc.
GPD Pneumatic Pumps provide a compact, variable speed, air powered drive for Q and RH pumps. Compressed air has proven to be an ideal power alternative when an electrical hook up is not readily available. Stroke rate is easily varied by regulating the air flow to the drive. [See More]
- Impeller Material: Stainless
- Discharge Pressure: 100.0
- Liquid Flow: 0.0083
- Media Temperature: 140
The design of the A-Series pumps, utilizes an eccentric disc according to the Mouvex principle, this enables self-priming, even when dry, and pipe clearing. The A-Series pumps maintain their initial performance level over time without any adjustment thanks to the automatic clearance make-up system. [See More]
- Impeller Material: Stainless (optional feature)
- Power Source: NoSourceIncluded
- Liquid Flow: 220.1433
- Pump Type: PositiveDisplacement; Eccentric Disc Pump