Power Generation Metering Pumps Datasheets
from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Seal-less compact design, handles fluids that destroy other pumps, RO app. [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; FoodService; FoodProcessing; MachineTool; Mining; OEM; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper; SemiConductor; Salt Water, Crude Oil, Amine Inj, Glycol
- Discharge Pressure: 3000.0
- Liquid Flow: 45.0000
- Inlet Size: 2.500
from Flowrox Inc.
The innovative Larox Peristaltic Pumps for Metering (LPP-M) set a new industry standard for peristaltic pump technology. Designed and manufactured for the industrial marketplace, they are ideal for pumping diverse slurries and metering a wide range of media. [See More]
- Market Segment: Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; Brewery; Construction; FoodProcessing; Mining; OEM; OilGasProduction; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper; Recreational; Research, Textiles, Plastics, Filtration
- Discharge Pressure: 124.7
- Liquid Flow: 0.5550
- Inlet Size: 0.075 to 0.375
from Scherzinger Pump Technology Inc.
The Pumps can be used: - for low to medium-viscous, particle-free liquids. - for lubricating fluids. - for light fuel oils. - for variable rotation applications via reversing feature option. - for speeds of 0 - 5,000 RPM. Frequently Handled Fluids: - Lube Oils. - Hydraulic Oils. - Emulsions. -... [See More]
- Market Segment: Automotive; MachineTool; Medical; PowerGeneration
- Pump Type: Dosing; Gear; PositiveDisplacement
- Power Source: DC
- Number of Pumps in Assembly: 1