from DEHN, Inc.
DEHNbloc Maxi S allows more than before to integrate surge protectioninto application environments of a low-voltage switchgear installation ordistribution board. Due to its unique mechanical design, the coordinated DEHNbloc Maxi Slightning current arrester can be mounted directly onto PEN/N busbars... [See More]
- Mounting: Busbar
- Surge Current: 25000
- Technology: Spark Gap, Backup Fuse
- Operating Temp: -40 to 176
from Advanced Protection Technologies, Inc.
The SPDee Series utilizes large Block 50kA Thermal Protected MOV ’s with surge current levels of 50kA per mode. The unit is a perfect replacement to the obsolete surge arrestors. With a small, compact design and line or load side installation flexibility, this unit can be installed anywhere in... [See More]
- Mounting: Wall/Panel (optional feature); DIN Rail (optional feature); Pipe Nipple
- Surge Current: 50000
- Technology: Metal Oxide Varistor
- Operating Temp: -13 to 140