Gas Tube Single Phase Surge Suppressors Datasheets
from Advanced Protection Technologies, Inc.
Advanced Protection Technologies (APT) has been a worldwide leader in the surge suppression industry since 1985. APT ’s surge protection products have long set the standard for protection of commercial & industrial facilities. surgeassure ™ was formed to bring this same level of... [See More]
- Technology: Metal Oxide Varistor; Gas Tubes (optional feature)
- Surge Current: 80000 to 150000
- Mounting: Wall/Panel
- Operating Temp: -40 to 140
from L-com, Inc.
Lightning Protector Model AL-BMBFB-9 is a gas discharge tube suppressor featuring wide-band operation up to 3 GHz. This unit features a BNC-Male to BNC-Female Bulkhead connector with a rubber O-ring seal for mounting through an enclosure wall or with the included aluminum mounting bracket. Due to... [See More]
- Technology: Gas Tubes
- Operating Temp: -67 to 185
- Mounting: In-line or Integrally Attached
- Standards: IEC; IEEE; RoHS; MIL-C-71A, 39012 Standard