from Kinematics Manufacturing, Inc.
Kinematics slewing bearings are a cost-effective design and performance enhancement option for rotary devices carrying heavy loads. Slewing rings have a compact design, which facilitates more ease of use and can be manufactured without teeth, with internal or external teeth, with balls and/or with... [See More]
- Type: Single Row Ball Single Row Ball and Single Row Roller
- Application Notes: Solar Trackers, Digger Derricks, Truck Cranes, Wind Turbines, Utility Equipment, Forestry, Hydraulic Equipment Attachments and Tire Handlers.
- Element Type: Ball; Roller
- Design Units: Inch; Metric
from Rotek, Inc.
Rotek Series 6000 slewing bearings are ideal for high speed applications. Series 6000 slewing bearings are single-row, high speed radial ball slewing bearings capable of raceway velocities of up to 3,000 feet per minute, with proper lubrication. These slewing bearings feature exceptionally durable... [See More]
- Type: Single Row Ball
- Element Material: Steel
- Element Type: Ball
- Application Notes: Log-Debarking Machines, Coil Winders