Specialty Connection / Adapter Automated Test Equipment Datasheets
from ESPEC North America Inc. / Qualmark Corp.
The ESS5/11 Series provides the unique capability of stress screening products in a small, lab-type chamber. Pre-qualification for ESS, troubleshooting, and small scale ESS programs would all benefit from high air flow, high change rate testing in this compact design. This series can accommodate up... [See More]
- Type / Form: Module, Sub-system or ATE Component; Test Chamber
- Tester / Test Capability: Environmental Stress Test Chamber
- Component / Product Tested: Semiconductors or Active Components
- Interface: Programmable Controller
from Associated Research, Inc.
The SC6540 modular scanner is designed to automate multi-point and multi-product testing when using OMNIA, HypotULTRA III, or HypotMAX models 7700 and 7704. There are 10 different configurations available that are built off of two basic scanning configurations determined by the power module. A... [See More]
- Type / Form: Module, Sub-system or ATE Component; Input Stimulus or Signal Source Unit; Monitors Hypot Test Equipment
- Interface: IEEE-488 (GPIB) and RS-2332 interfaces
- Component / Product Tested: Monitors Hypot Equipment
- Features: Configurable Scanning Matrix