Thermal Compound / Interface EMI and RFI Shielding Datasheets
from Epoxy Technology
A two component, copper-filled, electrically and thermally conductive epoxy for adhesive bonding in electronics. It may be used at the PCB level for inter-connecting, grounding and EMI RF shielding. Fast curing at relatively low temperatures may be realized. [See More]
- Type / Form: Adhesive; Thermally Conductive or Thermal Interface Material
- Features: Electrically Conductive
- Use Temperature: -67 to 662
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond Polymer System EP21FRLVSP is a two component flame resistant compound for general purpose bonding, sealing and casting, formulated to cure at room temperature. With a one-to-one mix ratio, by weight only, it readily develops a high bonding strength of more than 2000psi at room... [See More]
- Type / Form: Adhesive; Encapsulant; Sealant or Gap Filling Compound; Thermally Conductive or Thermal Interface Material
- Features: Anti-static / ESD Control; Dielectric or Electrically Insulating; Electrically Conductive
- Use Temperature: -60 to 300
from KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc.
Noise absorption sheet composed of heat-resistant rubber mixed with highly permeable metal magnetic material. Can be used and shows effectiveness in high-temperature environment up to 150 °C; in-vehicle equipment or periphery if CPU in electronics. Neither chlorine (C1) - nor bromine (Br) -... [See More]
- Type / Form: Stock Shape or Fabricated Part; Thermally Conductive or Thermal Interface Material
- Use Temperature: -40 to 302
- Material System: Elastomer / Rubber