Thermal Compound / Interface EMI and RFI Shielding Datasheets
from Epoxy Technology
A two component, copper-filled, electrically and thermally conductive epoxy for adhesive bonding in electronics. It may be used at the PCB level for inter-connecting, grounding and EMI RF shielding. Fast curing at relatively low temperatures may be realized. [See More]
- Type / Form: Adhesive; Thermally Conductive or Thermal Interface Material
- Features: Electrically Conductive
- Use Temperature: -67 to 662
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond Polymer System EP21TDCSFL is a two component, silver filled, electrically conductive system for high performance bonding and sealing formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures. Its most salient features are its high flexibility and elongation. This... [See More]
- Type / Form: Adhesive; Sealant or Gap Filling Compound; Thermally Conductive or Thermal Interface Material
- Features: Anti-static / ESD Control; Dielectric or Electrically Insulating; Electrically Conductive
- Use Temperature: -452 to 250
from KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc.
Noise absorption sheet composed of heat-resistant rubber mixed with highly permeable metal magnetic material. Can be used and shows effectiveness in high-temperature environment up to 150 °C; in-vehicle equipment or periphery if CPU in electronics. Neither chlorine (C1) - nor bromine (Br) -... [See More]
- Type / Form: Stock Shape or Fabricated Part; Thermally Conductive or Thermal Interface Material
- Use Temperature: -40 to 302
- Material System: Elastomer / Rubber