Thermal Compound / Interface EMI and RFI Shielding Datasheets
from Epoxy Technology
An electrically conductive, silver-filled epoxy paste. This two component system is designed for low temperature curing from ambient to 80 °C, although other heat cures can be used. [See More]
- Type / Form: Adhesive; Thermally Conductive or Thermal Interface Material
- Features: Electrically Conductive
- Use Temperature: -67 to 500
from Master Bond, Inc.
EP79FL is a silver coated nickel filled polymer system that forms high strength bonds that are resistant to extreme cryogenic temperatures. It is electrically conductive and has a volume resistivity of <0.005 ohm-cm. As a silver coated nickel filled system, it is much more cost effective than... [See More]
- Type / Form: Adhesive; Coating; Encapsulant; Sealant or Gap Filling Compound; Thermally Conductive or Thermal Interface Material
- Features: Anti-static / ESD Control; Electrically Conductive
- Use Temperature: -452 to 275
from KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc.
Noise absorption sheet composed of heat-resistant rubber mixed with highly permeable metal magnetic material. Can be used and shows effectiveness in high-temperature environment up to 150 °C; in-vehicle equipment or periphery if CPU in electronics. Neither chlorine (C1) - nor bromine (Br) -... [See More]
- Type / Form: Stock Shape or Fabricated Part; Thermally Conductive or Thermal Interface Material
- Use Temperature: -40 to 302
- Material System: Elastomer / Rubber