from Alfa Laval Inc.
The KBSD steam atomizing burner is designed for use on our top-fired boilers and is delivered pre-mounted. A dynamic wind-box provides for low pressure loss and a stable combustion at low loads. The Aalborg KBSD (formerly KBSD ™) steam atomizing burner has been designed to meet customer... [See More]
- Combustion Fuel: Heavy Oil; Deisel Oil
- Maximum Capacity: 1700 to 46600
- Burner Type: Atmospheric Venturi
We provide fuel trains that precisely and repeatedly meter the fuel flow to your specific burner application. Our design team has in-depth experience with diverse fuel compositions, fuel supply conditions, and burner arrangements. Features: NFPA 85, FM, CSA B149.3, ASME B31.1 or B31.3. Safety... [See More]
- Combustion Fuel: Natural Gas; Hydrogen, Digester Gas, Tail Gas
- Material of Construction: Steel
- Application: Steam and Hot Water Boilers
- Firing: Direct
from Red-Ray Manufacturing Co., Inc.
Performance Features. This burner has lower radiant velocity than a typical pre-mix gas-fired infrared burner. As an atmospheric burner, the heat output of the AB-7 is 700 btu/hr/linear inch or 190 btu/hr/square inch at the inspirator inlet gas pressure. fuel source can be either propane or natural... [See More]
- Combustion Fuel: Natural Gas; Propane
- Application: Highway Line Painting, Food Industry, Grills
- Burner Type: Atmospheric Venturi; Radiant / Infrared
- Material of Construction: Cast Iron, Stainless Steel