from Carr Lane Manufacturing Co.
Screw Clamps are an ideal hydraulic pressure source for small clamping fixtures that must be independent of an external power source. Small enough to mount directly on the fixture. Can be operated manually with a crank handle or using a power torque wrench (non-impact type). Produces 7500 psi... [See More]
- Power Source: Hydraulic; Manual
- Market Segment: GeneralUse
- Discharge Pressure: 7500.0
- Media: Liquids
from Roper Pump Co.
Applicable for power plants, steel plants, refineries and oil drilling [See More]
- Power Source: AC; 100/200Single; 115Single; 230Single; 230to460; 480to690; DC (optional feature); Hydraulic (optional feature)
- Discharge Pressure: 928.0
- Liquid Flow: 1453.0
- Number of Pumps in Assembly: 1