from Magnatex Pumps, Inc.
CHEMSTEEL FEATURES. Flows from 0.5 to 30 GPM at 1750 RPM. Pressure from 0 to 150 PSI. Gear & bearing combinations of metallic and nonmetallic wear surfaces. Slotted bearings to lubricate shaft and gear surfaces. Hydraulic porting to balance axial thrust and to reduce wear. Ample port sizing to... [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; FoodService; FoodProcessing; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; SemiConductor; Chemical Process, Petroleum Refining, Pulp and Paper, Power Generation, Textile, Cosmetics, OEM
- Discharge Pressure: ? to 225.0
- Liquid Flow: 0.5 to 30.0
- Media Temperature: 450
from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Seal-less compact design, handles fluids that destroy other pumps [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; FoodService; FoodProcessing; MachineTool; OilGasProduction; PulpPaper; SemiConductor; Water Treatment, Chemical
- Discharge Pressure: 1200.0
- Liquid Flow: 1.1
- Discharge Size: 0.375
Benefits of the VF include. Abrasion resistant – VF pumps are naturally rubber lined and hose life is independent of a product ’s abrasiveness such as lime or Silicon Carbide pastes. Dry running – VF pumps are operator proof eliminating costly downtime such as the burnt stators of... [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Brewery; FoodService; Mining; PulpPaper; Wastewater, Cosmetics, Sugar Refining
- Pump Type: Dosing; Injection; Metering; Peristaltic; PositiveDisplacement
- Discharge Pressure: 230.0