Power Generation Injection Pumps Datasheets
from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Seal-less compact design, handles fluids that destroy other pumps, RO app. [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; FoodService; FoodProcessing; MachineTool; Mining; OEM; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper; SemiConductor; Salt Water, Crude Oil, Amine Inj, Glycol
- Discharge Pressure: 3000.0
- Liquid Flow: 45.0
- Discharge Size: 1.500
from Grundfos Pumps Corporation
The Grundfos DMH range is a series of extremely strong, robust pumps for applications requiring a reliable dosing and high-pressure capability, such as process engineering. The DMH 28x has been especially designed for high-pressure applications from 50 up to 200 bar. The range is highly versatile:... [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; PowerGeneration
- Discharge Pressure: 725.2 to 2900.8
- Liquid Flow: 0.0 to 6.6
- Pump Type: Dosing; Injection
from Scherzinger Pump Technology Inc.
The Pumps can be used: - for low to medium-viscous, particle-free liquids. - for lubricating fluids. - for light fuel oils. - for variable rotation applications via reversing feature option. - for speeds of 0 - 5,000 RPM. Frequently Handled Fluids: - Lube Oils. - Hydraulic Oils. - Emulsions. -... [See More]
- Market Segment: Automotive; MachineTool; Medical; PowerGeneration
- Pump Type: Booster; Dosing; Gear; Injection; Metering; PositiveDisplacement
from Sulzer Pumps, Inc.
The GSG pump is the least costly form of ISO 13709 / API 610 Type BB5 high-pressure barrel pumps The GSG back-to-back rotor stack is supplied on low- density services where rotor stability is critical. GSG pumps are installed around the world in power plants, refineries, and petrochemical plants. [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; PowerGeneration
- Discharge Pressure: 4500.0
- Liquid Flow: 4600.0
- Discharge Size: 1.500 to 8.000