Power Generation Injection Pumps Datasheets
from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Seal-less compact design, handles fluids that destroy other pumps, RO app. [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; FoodService; FoodProcessing; MachineTool; Mining; OEM; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper; SemiConductor; Salt Water, Crude Oil, Amine Inj, Glycol
- Discharge Pressure: 3000.0
- Liquid Flow: 45.0
- Discharge Size: 1.500
from Grundfos Pumps Corporation
The Grundfos DMH range is a series of extremely strong, robust pumps for applications requiring a reliable dosing and high-pressure capability, such as process engineering. The DMH 28x has been especially designed for high-pressure applications from 50 up to 200 bar. The range is highly versatile:... [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; PowerGeneration
- Discharge Pressure: 725.2 to 2900.8
- Liquid Flow: 0.0 to 6.6
- Pump Type: Dosing; Injection
from Scherzinger Pump Technology Inc.
The Pumps can be used: - for low to medium-viscous, particle-free liquids. - for lubricating fluids. - for light fuel oils. - for variable rotation applications via reversing feature option. - for speeds of 0 - 5,000 RPM. Frequently Handled Fluids: - Lube Oils. - Hydraulic Oils. - Emulsions. -... [See More]
- Market Segment: Automotive; MachineTool; Medical; PowerGeneration
- Pump Type: Booster; Dosing; Gear; Injection; Metering; PositiveDisplacement
from Sulzer Ltd.
Sulzer offers a wide range of double suction axially split pumps, which includes both single and multistage designs. Each product range has special design features for targeted industry applications. Applications. Crude oil pipeline. Boiler feed boosting. Hydraulic Power Recovery Turbine (HPRT). [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Municipal; OilGasProduction; PowerGeneration
- Discharge Pressure: 4152.0
- Liquid Flow: 5200.0 to 132000.0
- Discharge Size: 6.000 to 32.000
from Sulzer Pumps, Inc.
The GSG pump is the least costly form of ISO 13709 / API 610 Type BB5 high-pressure barrel pumps The GSG back-to-back rotor stack is supplied on low- density services where rotor stability is critical. GSG pumps are installed around the world in power plants, refineries, and petrochemical plants. [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; PowerGeneration
- Discharge Pressure: 4500.0
- Liquid Flow: 4600.0
- Discharge Size: 1.500 to 8.000