Reversible Progressing Cavity Pumps Datasheets
from Flowrox Inc.
The Larox progress cavity pump is designed for the most demanding industrial slurry and paste pumping applications. Due to its unique features and patented design, high efficiency and high pressure are achieved with a shorter construction. It also requires less energy, is easy to install, and... [See More]
- Pump Features: AdjustableSpeed; ContinuousDuty; Corrosion Resistant; Hygenic; Multistage; Reversible; ThermalOverload
- Discharge Pressure: 145.0
- Liquid Flow: 8.8 to 660.4
- Maximum RPM: 400
from Moyno, Inc.
Simple pin-type universal joint drive assembly, modular design [See More]
- Pump Features: AdjustableSpeed (optional feature); Horizontal; Jacketed (optional feature); Pressure Gauge (optional feature); Reversible
- Discharge Pressure: 87.0
- Liquid Flow: 150.0
- Power Source: NoSourceIncluded