from Flowrox Inc.
The Larox progress cavity pump is designed for the most demanding industrial slurry and paste pumping applications. Due to its unique features and patented design, high efficiency and high pressure are achieved with a shorter construction. It also requires less energy, is easy to install, and... [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Acids; Chemicals; Concrete or Grout; Corrosive; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; GroundWater; Hazardous; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Lubricants; Oil; PotableWater; SaltWater; Sewage; Sludge; Slurry; WasteWater; Adhesives
- Discharge Pressure: 145.0
- Liquid Flow: 8.8 to 660.4
- Maximum RPM: 400
from seepex, Inc.
seepex pumps of product group T are used for high-consistency material with low degree of intrinsic flowability or none at all. For these pumping products, the suction lift capability of a standard pump of product group N is no longer sufficient to suck them into pipings. For this reason, pumps of... [See More]
- Media: Acids; Chemicals; Concrete or Grout; Corrosive; Effluent; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Sewage; Sludge; Slurry; WasteWater; Plastics, Dyes, Sugar, Paper, Fish
- Discharge Pressure: 700.0
- Liquid Flow: 200.0
- Discharge Size: 10.000