from Newport Electronics, Inc.
The award-winning NEWPORT� iServer is the simplest, easiest, most economical way to connect serial devices to an Ethernet network and the Internet. When you type its name in a Web Browser, it serves Web pages that let you quickly and easily configure the device for your specific application... [See More]
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP,UDP/IP,ARP,ICMP,DHCP,DNS,Others
- Form Factor: DIN Rail
- Server Type: Web Server
- Processor Type: Enhanced 8051
from AP Labs, Inc.
The gateway through which flight crews and ground personnel access essential onboard information, the ACE Flight line of general purpose. Airborne Servers provide a reliable, flexible, and high performance framework for airborne flight information systems. [See More]
- Network Protocol: Fast Ethernet; Gigabit-Ethernet; 2 x 10/100/1000BT Ethernet
- Form Factor: Portable; Aircraft Mounted
- Server Type: Network Server; Web Server
- Processor Type: Intel Celeron (optional feature); Intel Core 2 Duo, Core Duo, Atom