Jacket Material:Other AC Power Cords Datasheets
from BRIM Electronics, Inc.
DESCRIPTION: SVO and SJO Neoprene, SVT & SJT Plastic jacketed cord set with a molded plug on one end, other end, jacket stripped & conductor exposed for easy termination. For mobile office equipment and tools. Cond. color code: 1-Black, 2-White, 3-Green. OPER.TEMP.: -20 °C to +60 °C. [See More]
- Number of Conductors: 2; 3
- Cord Length: 18 to 108
- Male End Type: Molded Plug on One End
- Wire Shape: Round
from RS Components, Ltd.
A tough rubber insulated cable suitable for medium stress applications in dry or damp conditions, such as welding equipment, hand tools and lightweight workshop tools. Number of Cores = 4. Cross Sectional Area = 0.75 mm ². Sheath Colour = Orange. Voltage Rating = 300/500 V. Reel Length = 100m. [See More]
- Jacket Material: CPE
- Rated Voltage: 0.6000
- Maximum Cable Temperature: -40
- Cord Color: Orange
from TURCK Inc.
Parallel wired, 2 corded female connector, 1 male connector [See More]
- Number of Conductors: 4
- Polarization: Nonpolarized
- Male End Type: Male Hard Wired Terminal; IEC IP 68, NEMA 1,3,4,6P
- Female End Type: Female Hard Wired Terminals; IEC IP 68, NEMA 1,3,4,6P