NPT Male Flow Orifices and Flow Restrictors Datasheets
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
Description: 1/8 ” NPT male threaded barb fitting with a pressed in sapphire jewel for precise flow restriction. Max Pressure Rating: 100 psig, when used with appropriately sized polyurethane tubing. With a clamp installed, the limiting factor generally becomes the burst pressure of the... [See More]
- Connection: Male NPT; Barbed or Ribbed End
- Max Pressure: 100
- Orifice Diameter: 0.0030 to 0.0400
- Fitting / Connection Size: 1/8" NPT
from RS Components, Ltd.
Minimises installation time and cost. Speed may be accurately controlled even at low velocity. Constant speed easily achieved. Retaining function prevents accidental loss of needle. Meter out only free flow return. Tapered port threads (not M5). Manufacturer Series = AS. Type = Exhaust. Inlet Port... [See More]
- Connection: Male NPT; Female NPT; Threaded
- Fitting / Connection Size: NPT 3/8 Male, NPT 3/8 Female
- Max Pressure: 14.5 to 218
from O'Keefe Controls Co.
The restrictors incorporate a precision synthetic sapphire orifice which is fitted within a main body. The sapphire orifice is a stable, accurate flow restrictor. Standard sizes range from .0012" to .0252" orifice diameter in 32 increments. [See More]
- Connection: Male NPT; Flange; #4 SAE 37 deg Flare
- Max Pressure: 200
- Orifice Diameter: 0.0012
- Max Gas Flow: 0.0020
from Yokogawa Corporation of America
Yokogawa has invested considerable design and development time in producing a full range of fittings with particular emphasis on designs that reduce installation and maintenance time and consequently save operation costs. A high degree of standardization makes it possible to mount electrodes with... [See More]
- Connection: Male NPT; Female NPT; Flange (optional feature)
- Media Temperature: 32 to 230
- Max Pressure: 142
- Fitting Type: Adapter