from Advanced Optics, Inc.
In addition to our in-stock optical mirrors and optical windows, Advanced Optics provides custom fabrication and free engineering services. Our capabilities allow us to manufacture custom sizes, shapes, drill holes, as well as provide bevels. We also offer custom optical coatings designed to match... [See More]
- Surface Flatness: λ/2 (optional feature); λ/4 (optional feature); λ/5 (optional feature); λ/8 (optional feature); λ/10 (optional feature); λ/20 (optional feature); Custom Surface Flatness
- Wavelength Range: 0.1880 to 3000
- Mirror Types: Flat Mirror
- Diameter/Width: 3.17 to 203
from Specialty Components, Inc.
These first-surface parabolic Aluminum metal mirrors have up to 1/8 waveform accuracy and a 16 nm Ra surface finish (certified with interferometry and non-contact optical profilometry). Infrared applications will benefit from our two standard coatings: Silicon monoxide or Silicon monoxide over gold. [See More]
- Surface Flatness: λ/8
- Diameter/Width: 22.86
- Mirror Types: Parabolic Mirror
- Mirror Shape: Round