Syringe Injection Gas Chromatographs Datasheets
from FIS Inc.
This testing device measures the chemicals in the breath; classifies the volatile sulfur compounds, a major component of halitosis, into three causal components (hydrogen sulfide, methyl mercaptan, and dimethyl sulfide); and provides a precise reading of each gas concentration. It is useful for... [See More]
- Injection Method: Syringe Injection
- Application: Environmental; Medical / Biological
- Instrument Type: Portable
- Oven Temperature Range: 50 to 86
from GOW-MAC Instrument Co.
Workhorse isothermal GC for wide range of applications [See More]
- Injection Method: Valve Injection (optional feature); Syringe Injection (optional feature); Split/Splitless Column Injection (optional feature); Packed Column Injection
- Application: Agricultural Chemicals / Pesticides; Industrial Gases; Medical / Biological; Organic Chemicals; Natural Gases
- Instrument Type: Fixtured
- Oven Operation: Oven; Isothermal