from Plasma Etch, Inc.
As in all Plasma Etch systems a capacitive parallel plate design is used for the most effective plasma generation. Competitive units with glass/quartz barrel chambers cannot penetrate the vacuum containment vessel and therefore are restricted to inductive coupling using an RF coil wrapped around the... [See More]
- Applications: MEMS; Photovoltaic or solar cell; Research / Surface Analysis; Semiconductors; Medical; Printed Circuit Boards
- Process: Plasma Etching and Cleaning
- Type: Laboratory or Benchtop
- Materials Processed: Tungsten; Metal; Gallium Arsenide or Compound Semiconductors; Precious Metals
from Tethis S.r.l.
FlameBeam is the Tethis' system for the deposition on nanostructured thin films assembled by nanoparticles produced with the flame spray pyrolysis process. Deposition system is structured in three main stages: the feeding/control stage, the FlameBeam Source (FBS) and the deposition chamber, with its... [See More]
- Applications: Nanomaterials; Photovoltaic or solar cell; Medical; Fuel Cell Electrodes, Sorbents
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; Flame Spray Pyrolysis
- Type: Batch (optional feature); Laboratory or Benchtop
- Materials Processed: Metal; Diamond-like Carbon; Oxides; Nitrides; B, P, Sb, Ga, As or other dopants