Nanomaterials Thin Film Equipment Datasheets
from Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum USA Inc.
UNIVEX 250 G. The UNIVEX 250 G is a convenient and cost-effective solution for coating tasks requiring not much space. Substrates, respectively substrate holders up to an overall diameter of approximately 220 mm can be processed. [See More]
- Applications: Nanomaterials; Photovoltaic or solar cell; Semiconductors; Medical
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; Ion Beam Assisted Deposition (optional feature)
- Type: Batch; Free Standing System
- Materials Processed: Metal; Polymer
from Tethis S.r.l.
FlameBeam is the Tethis' system for the deposition on nanostructured thin films assembled by nanoparticles produced with the flame spray pyrolysis process. Deposition system is structured in three main stages: the feeding/control stage, the FlameBeam Source (FBS) and the deposition chamber, with its... [See More]
- Applications: Nanomaterials; Photovoltaic or solar cell; Medical; Fuel Cell Electrodes, Sorbents
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; Flame Spray Pyrolysis
- Type: Batch (optional feature); Laboratory or Benchtop
- Materials Processed: Metal; Diamond-like Carbon; Oxides; Nitrides; B, P, Sb, Ga, As or other dopants