from Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum USA Inc.
The UNIVEX multi-purpose experimentation systems were developed by LEYBOLD for applications in research and development, as well as for setting up pilot production systems. The range of applications for these systems covers primarily vacuum coating as well as experiments in vacuum process... [See More]
- Applications: Flat Panel Display; MEMS; Nanomaterials; Optical Coatings; Research / Surface Analysis; Semiconductors; Cutting tool or other wear components; Tribology, Diffusion, Pilot Trials
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; Resistance Evaporation (optional feature); Electron Beam Evaporation (optional feature); DC_Sputter (optional feature); RF_Sputter (optional feature); Plasma Etching and Cleaning (optional feature); Multiple Processes (optional feature); Rapid Thermal Processing (optional feature); Vacuum Annealing; Vacuum Soldering
- Type: Batch; Free Standing System
- Materials Processed: Aluminum; Metal; Silicon; Dielectric or Ceramic; Polymer
from Tethis S.r.l.
FlameBeam is the Tethis' system for the deposition on nanostructured thin films assembled by nanoparticles produced with the flame spray pyrolysis process. Deposition system is structured in three main stages: the feeding/control stage, the FlameBeam Source (FBS) and the deposition chamber, with its... [See More]
- Applications: Nanomaterials; Photovoltaic or solar cell; Medical; Fuel Cell Electrodes, Sorbents
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; Flame Spray Pyrolysis
- Type: Batch (optional feature); Laboratory or Benchtop
- Materials Processed: Metal; Diamond-like Carbon; Oxides; Nitrides; B, P, Sb, Ga, As or other dopants