Semiconductor Manufacturing Thin Film Equipment Datasheets
from Leica Microsystems, Inc.
The Leica EM CED030 is a compact bench-top single and multiple carbon thread evaporation device for producing conductive carbon films on specimens for X-ray microanalysis (EDX, WDX) and carbon reinforcement films on collodium or formvar coated specimen support grids for TEM. [See More]
- Applications: Research / Surface Analysis; Semiconductors
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; Flash Evaporation
- Type: Laboratory or Benchtop
- Materials Processed: Carbon Thread
from Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum USA Inc.
The UNIVEX multi-purpose experimentation systems were developed by LEYBOLD for applications in research and development, as well as for setting up pilot production systems. The range of applications for these systems covers primarily vacuum coating as well as experiments in vacuum process... [See More]
- Applications: Flat Panel Display; MEMS; Nanomaterials; Optical Coatings; Research / Surface Analysis; Semiconductors; Cutting tool or other wear components; Tribology, Diffusion, Pilot Trials
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; Resistance Evaporation (optional feature); Electron Beam Evaporation (optional feature); DC_Sputter (optional feature); RF_Sputter (optional feature); Plasma Etching and Cleaning (optional feature); Multiple Processes (optional feature); Rapid Thermal Processing (optional feature); Vacuum Annealing; Vacuum Soldering
- Type: Batch; Free Standing System
- Materials Processed: Aluminum; Metal; Silicon; Dielectric or Ceramic; Polymer
from EBARA Technologies, Inc.
Gas Inlet Devices. Patent gas inlet devices minimize rate of restriction and automatic gas inlet plunger removes restrictions without process interruptions. Second Scrubbing Chamber. Five fine spray, high velocity nozzles ensures effective removal of impurities. First Scrubbing Chamber. Coarse... [See More]
- Applications: Semiconductors
- Process: Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Type: Free Standing System; Cluster Tool
- Materials Processed: Tungsten; Metal; Silicon; Polymer; Nitrides
from Plasma Etch, Inc.
As in all Plasma Etch systems a capacitive parallel plate design is used for the most effective plasma generation. Competitive units with glass/quartz barrel chambers cannot penetrate the vacuum containment vessel and therefore are restricted to inductive coupling using an RF coil wrapped around the... [See More]
- Applications: MEMS; Photovoltaic or solar cell; Research / Surface Analysis; Semiconductors; Medical; Printed Circuit Boards
- Process: Plasma Etching and Cleaning
- Type: Laboratory or Benchtop
- Materials Processed: Tungsten; Metal; Gallium Arsenide or Compound Semiconductors; Precious Metals
from Sputtering Components, Inc.
E-cathode can be equipped with SC, MC, SM, or MM type cathode [See More]
- Applications: Flat Panel Display; Optical Coatings; Photovoltaic or solar cell; Semiconductors
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; RF_Sputter; DC Magnetron Sputtering; DC Pulsed Sputtering; MFAC Sputtering
- Type: Laboratory or Benchtop; Complete Cathode System
- Materials Processed: Aluminum; Tungsten; Metal; Silicon; Dielectric or Ceramic; Oxides; Silicides; Nitrides; TCO
from ULVAC Technologies, Inc.
EW Series models are deposition systems for evaporation of metal or oxides onto continuously-wound plastic film, paper or metal foil. Models range from compact types for research, to systems for mass-production. They can be used to manufacture products such as packaging materials, capacitors and... [See More]
- Applications: Optical Coatings; Research / Surface Analysis; Semiconductors; Magnetic storage
- Materials Processed: Metal; Oxides
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; Induction Evaporation
- Wafer / Part Size: 3000