Cutting Tools / Wear Components Thin Film Equipment Datasheets
from Leybold USA Inc.
The UNIVEX multi-purpose experimentation systems were developed by LEYBOLD for applications in research and development, as well as for setting up pilot production systems. The range of applications for these systems covers primarily vacuum coating as well as experiments in vacuum process... [See More]
- Applications: Flat Panel Display; MEMS; Nanomaterials; Optical Coatings; Research / Surface Analysis; Semiconductors; Cutting tool or other wear components; Tribology, Diffusion, Pilot Trials
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; Resistance Evaporation (optional feature); Electron Beam Evaporation (optional feature); DC_Sputter (optional feature); RF_Sputter (optional feature); Plasma Etching and Cleaning (optional feature); Multiple Processes (optional feature); Rapid Thermal Processing (optional feature); Vacuum Annealing; Vacuum Soldering
- Type: Batch; Free Standing System
- Materials Processed: Aluminum; Metal; Silicon; Dielectric or Ceramic; Polymer
from ULVAC Technologies, Inc.
High ionization rate enables films with minute, smooth surfaces [See More]
- Applications: Decorative / Shielding; Cutting tool or other wear components
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; Electron Beam Evaporation
- Type: Batch
- Chamber Size: 300 mm x 450 mm