Dielectric / Ceramic Thin Film Equipment Datasheets
from Sputtering Components, Inc.
E-cathode can be equipped with SC, MC, SM, or MM type cathode [See More]
- Materials Processed: Aluminum; Tungsten; Metal; Silicon; Dielectric or Ceramic; Oxides; Silicides; Nitrides; TCO
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; RF_Sputter; DC Magnetron Sputtering; DC Pulsed Sputtering; MFAC Sputtering
- Type: Laboratory or Benchtop; Complete Cathode System
- Applications: Flat Panel Display; Optical Coatings; Photovoltaic or solar cell; Semiconductors
from ULVAC Technologies, Inc.
The EX/EBX Series are batch-type high-vacuum evaporation systems created using the benefits of ULVAC's many years of evaporation system technology and experience. ULVAC has released many systems for opto-device soldering and electrode multilayer deposition of compound semiconductors. The EX/EBX... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Aluminum; Metal; Dielectric or Ceramic; Oxides; Nitrides; ITO, Sulfides
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; Resistance Evaporation; Electron Beam Evaporation; Plasma Etching and Cleaning (optional feature)
- Type: Batch
- Applications: Flat Panel Display; Optical Coatings; Photovoltaic or solar cell; Research / Surface Analysis; Semiconductors; Magnetic storage; Production