Metal Thin Film Equipment Datasheets
from Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum USA Inc.
The UNIVEX multi-purpose experimentation systems were developed by LEYBOLD for applications in research and development, as well as for setting up pilot production systems. The range of applications for these systems covers primarily vacuum coating as well as experiments in vacuum process... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Aluminum; Metal; Silicon; Dielectric or Ceramic; Polymer
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; Resistance Evaporation (optional feature); Electron Beam Evaporation (optional feature); DC_Sputter (optional feature); RF_Sputter (optional feature); Plasma Etching and Cleaning (optional feature); Multiple Processes (optional feature); Rapid Thermal Processing (optional feature); Vacuum Annealing; Vacuum Soldering
- Type: Batch; Free Standing System
- Applications: Flat Panel Display; MEMS; Nanomaterials; Optical Coatings; Research / Surface Analysis; Semiconductors; Cutting tool or other wear components; Tribology, Diffusion, Pilot Trials
from EBARA Technologies, Inc.
Gas Inlet Devices. Patent gas inlet devices minimize rate of restriction and automatic gas inlet plunger removes restrictions without process interruptions. Second Scrubbing Chamber. Five fine spray, high velocity nozzles ensures effective removal of impurities. First Scrubbing Chamber. Coarse... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Tungsten; Metal; Silicon; Polymer; Nitrides
- Process: Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Type: Free Standing System; Cluster Tool
- Applications: Semiconductors
from Edwards Vacuum
The newly designed BCD-2800 provides an upgrade and improvement option for customers processing requirements formerly filled by our VES-2550 load lock evaporation system. This mid-sized system offers tooling options that support either lift off or conformal (step coverage) processes, with lift off... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Metal
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; Electron Beam Evaporation
- Type: Batch
- Applications: Research / Surface Analysis
from Oerlikon Metco
System description. The METAPLAS-DOMINO system provides your production process with shorter cycle times and increased productivity. We have designed this system so you can quickly, reliably, and automatically coat an enormous number of individually tailored coatings on ceramic and plastic surfaces. [See More]
- Materials Processed: Metal; Dielectric or Ceramic
- Applications: Cutting tool or other wear components
- Type: Batch
- Chamber Size: Diameter 300 mm-1200 mm, Height 300 mm to 1200 mm
from Plasma Etch, Inc.
The all aluminum chamber features over 240 square inches of active processing surface with the three level standard configuration. The clean design features an industrial powder coated frame to guard your processing environment from contamination. [See More]
- Materials Processed: Tungsten; Metal; Gallium Arsenide or Compound Semiconductors; Precious Metals
- Process: Plasma Etching and Cleaning
- Type: Laboratory or Benchtop
- Applications: Research / Surface Analysis; Printed Circuit Boards
from Sputtering Components, Inc.
E-cathode can be equipped with SC, MC, SM, or MM type cathode [See More]
- Materials Processed: Aluminum; Tungsten; Metal; Silicon; Dielectric or Ceramic; Oxides; Silicides; Nitrides; TCO
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; RF_Sputter; DC Magnetron Sputtering; DC Pulsed Sputtering; MFAC Sputtering
- Type: Laboratory or Benchtop; Complete Cathode System
- Applications: Flat Panel Display; Optical Coatings; Photovoltaic or solar cell; Semiconductors
from Tethis S.r.l.
FlameBeam is the Tethis' system for the deposition on nanostructured thin films assembled by nanoparticles produced with the flame spray pyrolysis process. Deposition system is structured in three main stages: the feeding/control stage, the FlameBeam Source (FBS) and the deposition chamber, with its... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Metal; Diamond-like Carbon; Oxides; Nitrides; B, P, Sb, Ga, As or other dopants
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; Flame Spray Pyrolysis
- Type: Batch (optional feature); Laboratory or Benchtop
- Applications: Nanomaterials; Photovoltaic or solar cell; Medical; Fuel Cell Electrodes, Sorbents
from ULVAC Technologies, Inc.
EW Series models are deposition systems for evaporation of metal or oxides onto continuously-wound plastic film, paper or metal foil. Models range from compact types for research, to systems for mass-production. They can be used to manufacture products such as packaging materials, capacitors and... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Metal; Oxides
- Applications: Optical Coatings; Research / Surface Analysis; Semiconductors; Magnetic storage
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; Induction Evaporation
- Wafer / Part Size: 3000