from EBARA Technologies, Inc.
Gas Inlet Devices. Patent gas inlet devices minimize rate of restriction and automatic gas inlet plunger removes restrictions without process interruptions. Second Scrubbing Chamber. Five fine spray, high velocity nozzles ensures effective removal of impurities. First Scrubbing Chamber. Coarse... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Tungsten; Metal; Silicon; Polymer; Nitrides
- Process: Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Type: Free Standing System; Cluster Tool
- Applications: Semiconductors
from Sputtering Components, Inc.
E-cathode can be equipped with SC, MC, SM, or MM type cathode [See More]
- Materials Processed: Aluminum; Tungsten; Metal; Silicon; Dielectric or Ceramic; Oxides; Silicides; Nitrides; TCO
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; RF_Sputter; DC Magnetron Sputtering; DC Pulsed Sputtering; MFAC Sputtering
- Type: Laboratory or Benchtop; Complete Cathode System
- Applications: Flat Panel Display; Optical Coatings; Photovoltaic or solar cell; Semiconductors
from Tethis S.r.l.
FlameBeam is the Tethis' system for the deposition on nanostructured thin films assembled by nanoparticles produced with the flame spray pyrolysis process. Deposition system is structured in three main stages: the feeding/control stage, the FlameBeam Source (FBS) and the deposition chamber, with its... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Metal; Diamond-like Carbon; Oxides; Nitrides; B, P, Sb, Ga, As or other dopants
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; Flame Spray Pyrolysis
- Type: Batch (optional feature); Laboratory or Benchtop
- Applications: Nanomaterials; Photovoltaic or solar cell; Medical; Fuel Cell Electrodes, Sorbents
from ULVAC Technologies, Inc.
The CMD Series are single-substrate CVD systems for deposition of silicon oxide and nitride films using SiH4 or TEOS. A high-frequency (27.12 MHz) power supply enables high-quality film deposition. [See More]
- Materials Processed: Oxides; Nitrides
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; RF_Sputter
- Type: Cluster Tool
- Applications: Flat Panel Display