Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Thin Film Equipment Datasheets
from Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum USA Inc.
The UNIVEX multi-purpose experimentation systems were developed by LEYBOLD for applications in research and development, as well as for setting up pilot production systems. The range of applications for these systems covers primarily vacuum coating as well as experiments in vacuum process... [See More]
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; Resistance Evaporation (optional feature); Electron Beam Evaporation (optional feature); DC_Sputter (optional feature); RF_Sputter (optional feature); Plasma Etching and Cleaning (optional feature); Multiple Processes (optional feature); Rapid Thermal Processing (optional feature); Vacuum Annealing; Vacuum Soldering
- Applications: Flat Panel Display; MEMS; Nanomaterials; Optical Coatings; Research / Surface Analysis; Semiconductors; Cutting tool or other wear components; Tribology, Diffusion, Pilot Trials
- Type: Batch; Free Standing System
- Materials Processed: Aluminum; Metal; Silicon; Dielectric or Ceramic; Polymer
from Edwards Vacuum
The newly designed BCD-2800 provides an upgrade and improvement option for customers processing requirements formerly filled by our VES-2550 load lock evaporation system. This mid-sized system offers tooling options that support either lift off or conformal (step coverage) processes, with lift off... [See More]
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; Electron Beam Evaporation
- Applications: Research / Surface Analysis
- Type: Batch
- Materials Processed: Metal
from Sputtering Components, Inc.
E-cathode can be equipped with SC, MC, SM, or MM type cathode [See More]
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; RF_Sputter; DC Magnetron Sputtering; DC Pulsed Sputtering; MFAC Sputtering
- Applications: Flat Panel Display; Optical Coatings; Photovoltaic or solar cell; Semiconductors
- Type: Laboratory or Benchtop; Complete Cathode System
- Materials Processed: Aluminum; Tungsten; Metal; Silicon; Dielectric or Ceramic; Oxides; Silicides; Nitrides; TCO
from Tethis S.r.l.
FlameBeam is the Tethis' system for the deposition on nanostructured thin films assembled by nanoparticles produced with the flame spray pyrolysis process. Deposition system is structured in three main stages: the feeding/control stage, the FlameBeam Source (FBS) and the deposition chamber, with its... [See More]
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; Flame Spray Pyrolysis
- Applications: Nanomaterials; Photovoltaic or solar cell; Medical; Fuel Cell Electrodes, Sorbents
- Type: Batch (optional feature); Laboratory or Benchtop
- Materials Processed: Metal; Diamond-like Carbon; Oxides; Nitrides; B, P, Sb, Ga, As or other dopants
from ULVAC Technologies, Inc.
The CMD Series are single-substrate CVD systems for deposition of silicon oxide and nitride films using SiH4 or TEOS. A high-frequency (27.12 MHz) power supply enables high-quality film deposition. [See More]
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; RF_Sputter
- Applications: Flat Panel Display
- Type: Cluster Tool
- Materials Processed: Oxides; Nitrides