Laboratory / Benchtop Thin Film Equipment Datasheets
from Plasma Etch, Inc.
The all aluminum chamber features over 240 square inches of active processing surface with the three level standard configuration. The clean design features an industrial powder coated frame to guard your processing environment from contamination. [See More]
- Type: Laboratory or Benchtop
- Applications: Research / Surface Analysis; Printed Circuit Boards
- Process: Plasma Etching and Cleaning
- Materials Processed: Tungsten; Metal; Gallium Arsenide or Compound Semiconductors; Precious Metals
from Sputtering Components, Inc.
The SCI e-Cathode adapts to any coating system. [See More]
- Type: Laboratory or Benchtop; Cathode End Block, Component
- Applications: Flat Panel Display; Optical Coatings; Photovoltaic or solar cell; Semiconductors
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; RF_Sputter; DC Magnetron Sputtering; DC Pulsed Sputtering; MFAC Sputtering
- Materials Processed: Aluminum; Tungsten; Metal; Silicon; Dielectric or Ceramic; Oxides; Silicides; Nitrides; TCO
from Tethis S.r.l.
FlameBeam is the Tethis' system for the deposition on nanostructured thin films assembled by nanoparticles produced with the flame spray pyrolysis process. Deposition system is structured in three main stages: the feeding/control stage, the FlameBeam Source (FBS) and the deposition chamber, with its... [See More]
- Type: Batch (optional feature); Laboratory or Benchtop
- Applications: Nanomaterials; Photovoltaic or solar cell; Medical; Fuel Cell Electrodes, Sorbents
- Process: Physical Vapor Deposition; Flame Spray Pyrolysis
- Materials Processed: Metal; Diamond-like Carbon; Oxides; Nitrides; B, P, Sb, Ga, As or other dopants