Handheld / Field Rheometers Datasheets
from Brookfield Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
The YR-1 is a revolutionary, simple-to-use, low-cost alternative to complicated, full-featured laboratory rheometers.It's designed to be used right on the production floor by your technicians. Simply select a test, lower the vane spindle into the product, press GO, and the instrument displays the... [See More]
- Display & Special Features: Handheld, Portable or Field; PC Interface / Networkable; SPC or Application Software (optional feature)
- Industry / Application: Adhesives; Cosmetics; Chemical Processing; Food and Beverage; Non-Newtonian; Petroleum; Pharmaceutical
- Technology / Test Method: Rotational; Controlled Strain (Shear) Rate; Stress Rheometer
from Malvern Instruments, Inc.
Kinexus is a unique rheometer designed for tomorrow's rheology needs across all industries and application areas. Designed from the ground up, the Kinexus rheology platform is the result of more than four years intensive product development. Kinexus enables you to precisely analyze the rheology, or... [See More]
- Display & Special Features: Handheld, Portable or Field; PC Interface / Networkable; SPC or Application Software
- Technology / Test Method: Rotational; Controlled Strain; Stress Rheometer
- Torque Range: 3.00E-6 to 250