from Brookfield Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
The PVS is a dynamic coaxial cylinder, controlled shear rate rheometer allowing quick and easy viscosity measurements under pressure at temperatures where sample boil-off is a problem. The PVS can be used to simulate process conditions for small fluid samples in a laboratory benchtop environment. [See More]
- Display & Special Features: Process Line Mounted for Continuous Monitoring
- Technology / Test Method: Controlled Strain (Shear) Rate
- Dynamic Viscosity Range: 2.00E6 to 5.00E6
from KROHNE, Inc.
Rheometer for continuous in-line measurement of process viscosity. Flexible. Simple & efficient. Reliable. Innovative. The Viscoline Inline Process Rheometer provides in-line, continuous measurement of fluid viscosity for process control and monitoring applications. It is ideal for use wherever... [See More]
- Display & Special Features: Benchtop or Laboratory; Process Line Mounted for Continuous Monitoring; Video
- Industry / Application: Cosmetics; Chemical Processing; Food and Beverage; Plastics
- Technology / Test Method: Static Mixer Pressure Drop
from Dynisco Plastics
Dynisco's CMR Series (Continuous Melt Rheometer) is specifically designed for the thermoplastics resin industry, and provides continuous measurements of the melt flow rate or apparent viscosity directly on the manufacturing process. The CMR series system consists of two parts; a rheometer, connected... [See More]
- Display & Special Features: Process Line Mounted for Continuous Monitoring; PC Interface / Networkable; Temperature Measurement; Video
- Shear Rate Range: 1 to 7500
- Dynamic Viscosity Range: 10000 to 1.00E8
- Technology / Test Method: Capillary; Controlled Strain (Shear) Rate; Stress Rheometer