Pharmaceutical Rheometers Datasheets
from Brookfield Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
New, enhanced encoder allows for increased measuring and control capabilities while maintaining sophisticated Rheological Analysis At An Affordable Price. Rheological evaluation through controlled stress measurement offers superior viscosity profiling, thixotropic response, yield stress... [See More]
- Industry / Application: Biotechnology; Chemical Processing; Food and Beverage; Pharmaceutical
- Technology / Test Method: Stress Rheometer
- Dynamic Viscosity Range: 1.00E-3 to 100000
- Display & Special Features: Benchtop or Laboratory; PC Interface / Networkable (optional feature); SPC or Application Software (optional feature); Video
from Malvern Instruments, Inc.
Advanced, powerful floor standing capillary rheometry units suitable for research and product development. Since its launch, the Rosand RH7 has set new standards in research level capillary rheometry. Today, the Rosand RH7 is used in several hundred research laboratories around the world for a range... [See More]
- Industry / Application: Food and Beverage; Pharmaceutical; Plastics; Inks, Ceramics
- Display & Special Features: Benchtop or Laboratory; PC Interface / Networkable; SPC or Application Software; Temperature Measurement
- Technology / Test Method: Capillary; Controlled Strain (Shear) Rate