Rotational Viscometry (Spindle) Rheometers Datasheets
from Brookfield Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
A 7-inch full color touch screen conveniently displays all test parameters along with measured values for yield stress, viscosity and temperature. On screen graphing shows real-time test data which can be captured in stand-alone mode, recorded on a printer or sent to a PC. Built-in math models, such... [See More]
- Technology / Test Method: Rotational
- Accuracy: 1
- Dynamic Viscosity Range: 4000 to 1.60E9
- Display & Special Features: Benchtop or Laboratory; PC Interface / Networkable; SPC or Application Software; Temperature Measurement; Video
from Malvern Instruments, Inc.
The Bohlin CVO rheometer is a flexible rheometer system suitable for research, product development and quality control. Since its formation, Malvern has been innovative in developing state of the art rheometer systems. Renowned for their accuracy, quality and ease of use, the Bohlin VOR, Gemini and... [See More]
- Technology / Test Method: Rotational; Controlled Strain (Shear) Rate; Controlled Strain; Stress Rheometer
- Display & Special Features: Benchtop or Laboratory; SPC or Application Software; Temperature Measurement
- Torque Range: 5.00E-4 to 100
- Industry / Application: Adhesives; Cosmetics; Chemical Processing; Food and Beverage; Pharmaceutical; Plastics; Asphalt