Climate Controlled Industrial Shelters Datasheets
from Cincinnati Sub-Zero
CSZ's WM Series Modular Walk-In Test Chambers offer the most flexibility in designing interior work space. Pre-engineered conditioning systems and prefabricated panels can be assembled to meet virtually any test or size requirement. CSZ uses modular conditioning systems for easy installation without... [See More]
- Options: Climate Controlled; Modular; Humidity Water Filtration System
- Covering : Aluminum (optional feature); Stainless Steel (optional feature); Polyurethane-Foamed Panels
- Type: Walk-In Test Chamber
from Protective Structures, Ltd.
LifeLocker ™ Residential & Commercial Safe Rooms by Protective Structures are custom designed for new construction or retrofitted applications. [See More]
- Options: Climate Controlled; Wall Armor
- Type: Emergency Operations Shelter
from Parkline, Inc.
Parkline Gable (Type 'AL') buildings have a gable style roof with a slope of 2" in 12" (minimum). The 16" wide interlocking (self framing) roof panels shall vary from a nominal 24 to 18 gauge depending upon the loading conditions. They shall be fastened to an eave cap with 1/4" diameter, Type 430,... [See More]
- Options: Climate Controlled (optional feature)
- Width: 8 to 32
- Type: Guard / Security Booth; Hazmat Storage Building; Telecom Shelter (BTS); Pump House, Electrical Substation
- Height: 8 to 14