λ/20 Flat Mirrors Datasheets
from Advanced Optics, Inc.
n addition to our in-stock optical mirrors and optical windows, Advanced Optics provides custom fabrication and free engineering services. Our capabilities allow us to: Drill holes. Produce beveled substrates. Fabricate custom sizes and shapes. Provide coated filters or filter glass. Manufacture... [See More]
- Surface Flatness: λ/2 (optional feature); λ/4 (optional feature); λ/5 (optional feature); λ/8 (optional feature); λ/10 (optional feature); λ/20 (optional feature); Custom Surface Flatness
- Diameter/Width: 3.17 to 203
- Mirror Shape: Round (optional feature); Rectangular / Square (optional feature); Elliptical (optional feature); Custom Shape
- Thickness: 1 to 38.1
from Edmund Optics Inc.
1/4 λ, 1/10 λ and 1/20 λ Surface Flatness Options. Certified with a Zygo Interferometer. Each 1/20 λ Flat Includes a Certificate of Calibration. Single Surface Optical Flats Also Available. Our dual surface optical flats are precision ground and polished to the stated... [See More]
- Surface Flatness: λ/20
- Thickness: 12.7
- Diameter/Width: 25.4
- Mirror Materials: Fused Silica
from OptoSigma Corp.
This is a vapour-deposited aluminium mirror plane and the substrate is polished with high accuracy.Designed for high reflectivity at any incident angle. — ¦With four types to choose from; (TFAN/TFAQN) which is coated with only aluminium, (TFA/TFAQ) which is coated with aprotective coating... [See More]
- Surface Flatness: λ/4 (optional feature); λ/10 (optional feature); λ/20 (optional feature)
- Diameter/Width: 10 to 150
- Mirror Shape: Round
- Thickness: 3 to 20
from Rocky Mountain Instrument/RMI Laser
Mirrors are used in a wide range of beam steering, focusing and collimating applications. Broadband RMAX Mirrors provide high reflectance over a broad spectral range. They are also useful in narrowband applications in which it is necessary to vary the angle of incidence. Substrates are available... [See More]
- Surface Flatness: λ/4; λ/20; lambda/40
- Mirror Materials: BK7 Glass; Fused Silica; Ultra-violet grade Fused Silica; Calcium Flouride
- Mirror Shape: Round
- Surface Quality: 10-5 Scratch / Dig; 20-10 Scratch / Dig; 40-20 Scratch / Dig
from Thorlabs, Inc.
At Thorlabs, we constantly reinforce our desire to serve at the pleasure of our customers. From this comes our desire to be connected to our industry in a way that far exceeds what would typically be expected of a vendor. Thorlabs lives this core principle by seeking to enhance, at every turn, the... [See More]
- Surface Flatness: λ/5; λ/8; λ/10; λ/20
- Diameter/Width: 7 to 102
- Mirror Shape: Round; Rectangular / Square; Elliptical
- Thickness: 2 to 19.1