λ/8 Flat Mirrors Datasheets
from Advanced Optics, Inc.
In addition to our in-stock optical mirrors and optical windows, Advanced Optics provides custom fabrication and free engineering services. Our capabilities allow us to manufacture custom sizes, shapes, drill holes, as well as provide bevels. We also offer custom optical coatings designed to match... [See More]
- Surface Flatness: λ/2 (optional feature); λ/4 (optional feature); λ/5 (optional feature); λ/8 (optional feature); λ/10 (optional feature); λ/20 (optional feature); Custom Surface Flatness
- Diameter/Width: 3.17 to 203
- Mirror Shape: Round (optional feature); Rectangular / Square (optional feature); Elliptical (optional feature); Custom Shape
- Thickness: 1 to 38.1
from Edmund Optics Inc.
Circular Profile When Oriented at 45 °. Ideal for Redirecting Light. Multiple Sizes and Coatings Offered. Our TECHSPEC ® 1/8 λ Precision Elliptical Flat Mirrors are ideal for research and astronomical applications. Because of their elongated major axis, they are suited to bending... [See More]
- Surface Flatness: λ/8
- Thickness: 3.81
- Mirror Shape: Elliptical
- Mirror Materials: Pyrex®
from Thorlabs, Inc.
At Thorlabs, we constantly reinforce our desire to serve at the pleasure of our customers. From this comes our desire to be connected to our industry in a way that far exceeds what would typically be expected of a vendor. Thorlabs lives this core principle by seeking to enhance, at every turn, the... [See More]
- Surface Flatness: λ/5; λ/8; λ/10; λ/20
- Diameter/Width: 7 to 102
- Mirror Shape: Round; Rectangular / Square; Elliptical
- Thickness: 2 to 19.1